Canine, Feline, Small Ruminant, Swine, Poultry, Mixed, Aquatic, Exotic/Avian
Paradise Animal Hospital
Full Time Licensed Veterinary Technician needed for busy progressive seven-doctor veterinary hospital .
• Emphasizing high quality medicine, client bonding, client education, professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times.
• Enthusiasm, strong technical skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task and excellent interpersonal skills a must.
• Technicians are utilized to full potential including wellness examinations, immunizations, anesthesia and surgery, dental, digital radiography, in-house laboratory services, laser therapy, pharmacy, phlebotomy, boarding and other general technician duties.
• Avian and Exotic experience helpful but not required.
• We recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we view our clients and patients as extended family.
• Good Communication Skills and detail oriented. Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be friendly and ambitious.
• Must be flexible with schedule and able to work rotating weekend shifts.
At Paradise Animal Hospital we treat pets with compassion and professionalism, taking their individual needs into consideration. It is our goal to educate and involve clients in developing individualized preventative health care plans that are best for their special companions. We provide quality veterinary care, and we are always happy to meet new pets and the owners who love them.
• MD Certified Veterinary License, or equivalent work experience with willingness and ability to obtain license in the future.
Additional Salary Information: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision coverage and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), uniform allowance, generous personal pet care discounts, and more.
Community Veterinary Partners (CVP) owns and operates veterinary hospitals and is committed to providing world-class treatment and health services to animals. CVP is a family of 30 animal hospitals with a growing presence in six states. CVP offers a fast paced, exciting and true entrepreneurial work environment. The company is backed by Cortec Group, a private equity firm, and continues on an acce...lerated growth path as it builds out its leadership team and operating platform.
Based in New York, NY Cortec Group makes control investments in middle-market specialty healthcare, consumer and business products, distribution and services companies with revenues of $40-$300 million, attractive margins and strong cash flows. Cortec has invested in over 75 companies since 1990.