Camden Veterinary Hospital is looking to add an associate veterinarian to our team. We are 85% small animal and the remainder 15% is horses, cattle and small ruminants. Our mission is to treat every animal, every client, with respect and compassion. Our goal is to provide every client and their pet with the best medicine we have to offer. We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our patients and our clients. We are equipped with digital radiography, a portable X-ray machine, a portable ultrasound machine, and Idexx in house bloodwork.
Camden is a small town located approximately 20 miles east of Columbia, SC. Whether you enjoy to upstate mountains or the Carolina beaches, Camden is just 2.5 hours away. Camden is home to Lake Wateree where you can enjoy boating, fishing and camping.
Whether you are a new graduate or have already graduated, all applications are applicable. Starting salary will be competitive. Numerous benefits to offer as well.
Please contact Matt Jenerette, DVM at (work) 803-432-3061 or (cell) 843-446-1224 for more details.
Camden Veterinary Hospital is looking for adding another veterinarian to our team. We are a mixed, predominately small, animal practice. Our mission is to treat every animal, every owner with respect and give the best medicine that we are capable of providing. We take pride in customer service, patient care and sound veterinary medicine, all the while providing affordable veterinary medicine for our clients. We are equipped with digital X-ray machine, a portable ultrasound, idexx in house bloodwork laboratory and a portable digital X-ray machine.
Camden is a small town conveniently located 20 miles east of Columbia, South Carolina. Camden is home of the Carolina Cup horse race. Lake Wateree is just 10 miles from town where you can enjoy boating, camping, fishing and more. Whether you enjoy the upstate mountains or Carolina beaches, Camden is just 2.5 hours away.
Whether you are a new or old graduate, all applications are applicable. We are seeking a long term member for our team who is willing to go the extra mile for our clients and their pets. Our salary will be competitive to both new and older graduates. Partnership is a potential and can/will be discussed after... working at our practice for one year.
For more information please call Matt Jenerette, DVM at 843-446-1224 (Cell) or (Work) 803-432-3061
Please send all resumes to Camden.email@example.com