VCA Hollywood Animal Hospital is seeking a board certified or board eligible Criticalist to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor, 24-hour emergency and general practice in sunny Hollywood, Florida.
We've been proudly serving the local community since 1947, delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service.
Our well-equipped facility features 4 surgical suites, 2 Digital Radiography rooms, in-house Pharmacy and in-house lab. Our growing specialty services include Ultrasound, Endoscopy, Dermatology, and Ophthalmology, as well as Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery. Additionally, we offer Comprehensive Canine Rehabilitation Therapy that includes and land and water treadmill.
Our team of 20 DVMs includes a boarded Surgeon, plus we have a long-established Internship program that mentors top-of-class graduates at our practice each year.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Hollywood adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
Hollywood is a classic beach town located in Broward County, between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Hollywood offers the best of both beach and city life. Just minutes from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, a day full of fishing, swimming, kayaking or just relaxing in the gorgeous south Florida sunshine is a daily consideration!
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.