VCA Chestatee Animal Hospital is seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, 3-doctor small animal practice in beautiful Dahlonega, Georgia—located at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains.
Experienced Doctors, as well as confident New Grads, are welcome to apply. In this position you’ll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to heal pets.
Our spacious facility features 4 exam rooms, electronic medical records, ultrasound, surgical laser, digital x-ray and dental x-ray. You’ll work with a highly experienced DVM team and Support Staff, and enjoy no after-hours emergencies.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Chestatee adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.