Coal Creek Veterinary Hospital in Centennial, Colorado seeks an experienced part-time to full-time Associate Veterinarian to join our practice! Our ideal candidate is confident working independently in medicine, soft tissue surgery, and dental procedures, has a positive can-do attitude, leadership mentality, and enjoys training staff.
Coal Creek Veterinary Hospital has been serving the Denver community since 1998 as a full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care to dogs, cats, and small mammals. Our fully-equipped facility was designed with the clients’ comfort and their companions’ health in mind. Conveniently located at Smoky Hill and Tower Road, we serve communities in and around Aurora, Centennial and Denver.
Visit us online at www.coalcreekvet.com!
· Conveniently located facility with two exam rooms, treatment area, surgery suite, ICU, and two hospitalization wards
· In-house laboratory capabilities for select blood, urine, fecal, and tissue diagnostics tests. In addition, twice daily access to external full-service clinical and pathological laboratory with 24 hour results in most cases
· Isoflourane anesthesia with fully equipped surgical suite for routine and advanced surgeries including state of the art surgical monitoring capabilities (blood pressure, pulse, respiratory rate, ECG)
· Ultrasonic dental equipment and digital dental radiography
· Radiology suite with all “films” evaluated by a board-certified veterinary radiologist
· Complete in-house pharmacy with large inventory of established pharmaceuticals as well as many of the newest products
· Species-specific areas where patients can be hospitalized or boarded for the day
· Newest version AviMark computerization
The City of Denver
Urban sophistication meets outdoor adventure in the Mile High City! With over 300 days of sunshine a year, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy everything that Denver has to offer. Denver is one of only two cities in America with eight professional sports teams. When not taking in a game, you can hike, bike, ski, fish, hunt—the list is endless. What’s better after a long busy day but award winning food and drink. Metro Denver brews more beer than any other city in the country, with more than 100 hand-crafted beers made here every day. With a richly multi-cultural population, Denver is a dynamic city of diverse cultures, rewarding those who visit with a montage of sights, sounds, smells, and flavors.