VCA Newark Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Emergency Veterinarian to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor, 24/7 emergency/specialty/general practice in Newark, Delaware. Signing Bonus offered!
We’re located 35 miles south of Philadelphia along the I-95 corridor. Enjoy easy access to Delaware beaches, Wilmington, and the beautiful Brandywine Valley. VCA Newark has been established in the community for over 40 years, earning a reputation for excellent patient care and customer service.
Our 10,000 sq. ft. facility includes: digital radiography, flexible and rigid endoscopy, Toshiba 16 slice Aquillon CT, 2 ultrasound machines including a GE Logic S8 with color flow doppler, an Esprit ventilator, and a well-equipped ICU including direct pressure monitoring and 2 environmental oxygen cages. We work with Antech Imaging for radiology consults and have a complete in-house laboratory.
Our talented technician staff is committed to compassionate and advanced medical care. Additionally, our progressive general practice contributes substantially with referrals and emergencies.
At the heart of everything we do are the relationships we form with our clients, patients, and referral community. A commitment to premium patient care, unparalleled customer service, and continuous learning is the cornerstone of our long-term success. If you share these core values and would like to become part of a collaborative and supportive team environment, we invite you to grow and evolve with us.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Newark adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.