Belfair, WA is home to Belltowne Veterinary Center; an AHAA certified small animal hospital. Belfair is a wonderful small-town community, with an abundance of BEAUTY! Everything is just outside your front door. Belfair is located on hood canal, 2 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean or Mount Rainier, 1 hour to Olympic Mountains, or a short ferry ride to Seattle!
Belltowne Veterinary Center offers a great team including 3 licensed technicians each with over 4 years of experience plus. We also have additional outstanding support staff to help our 4 veterinarians provide the most exceptional care to patients on the peninsula. New members to our team can expect regular staff meetings and department meetings, a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
• Competitive Salary (Guaranteed base Salary + Production)
• $5k Signing Bonus
• $1,000 Continuing Education Allowance
• Paid Time Off + up to 16 additional days of time to complete CE, etc.
• State and DEA Licensing
• Health, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance Offered
• Professional Liability Insurance
• 401k Retirement plan with match
• Personal Pet Care Benefits
• No On Call or After Hours Emergency Calls
We’re Looking For:
• A Full Time DVM with interested in small animal GP or specific integrative medicine
• At least one year of clinic experience post graduation.
• Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues and community
• Mindset and drive to grow skill set an ability and the desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling
• Feel accountable to our clients, patients and team
• Comfort and proficiency in the surgery suite
• Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
About Belltowne Veterinary Center
People, Pets and Vets is our umbrella name! We are 19 veterinary hospitals that work in collaboration together in WA, OR and AZ! Our practices are locally operated with the best of the best when it comes to veterinarians and support staff! Our practices are dynamic, cutting edge and growing! We regularly look for new associates and Medical Directors to join us in providing phenomenal patient care and client education!
We believe it is important to always BE NICE, always BE BOLD and most importantly to ALWAYS HAVE FUN! Check out our career center at www.PPVCareers.com!