Are you looking for an opportunity to lead a team as Medical Director in a collaborative environment with the freedom to practice quality medicine your way? You would fit right into the People, Pets and Vets family at Belltowne Veterinary Center! We are looking for an experienced small animal DVM who has a desire to lead. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and jump into the Medical Director role this job is for you!
We are an AHAA certified small animal hospital hospital in Belfair, WA. We pride ourselves on upholding a quality standard of care, having a positive team environment, professional and experienced support staff and solid leadership. We have an established client base and our tenured doctors and staff are excited to welcome and collaborate with you as our new lead Veterinarian!
Belfair is a wonderful small-town community, with an abundance of BEAUTY! Everything is just outside your front door. Belfair is located on hood canal, 2 hour drive to the Pacific Ocean or Mount Rainier, 1 hour to Olympic Mountains, or a short ferry ride to Seattle!
• Competitive Salary (Guaranteed base Salary + Production)
• $10k Signing Bonus
• Medical Director compensation
• $1,000 Continuing Education Allowance annually
• Paid Time Off
• State and DEA Licensing
• Health, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance Offered
• Professional Liability Insurance
• 401k Retirement plan with match
• Personal Pet Care Benefits
• No On Call or After Hours Emergency Calls
We’re Looking For:
• A Full Time experienced DVM with a desire to lead a team!
• At least 2 years of clinic experience post graduation.
• Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues and community
• Mindset and drive to grow skill set an ability and the desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling
• Feel accountable to our clients, patients and team
• Comfort and proficiency in the surgery suite
• Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
About Belltowne Veterinary Center
People, Pets and Vets is our umbrella name! We are a collaborative of 20+ veterinary hospitals that work together in WA, OR, TX and AZ! Our practices are locally operated with the best of the best when it comes to veterinarians and support staff! Our practices are dynamic, cutting edge and growing! We regularly look for new associates and Medical Directors to join us in providing phenomenal patient care and client education!
We believe it is important to always BE NICE, always BE BOLD and most importantly to ALWAYS HAVE FUN! Check out our career center at www.PPVCareers.com!