The Animal Hospital of Dauphin County (AHDC) has been providing for pets in the greater Harrisburg and Hershey area for over 50 years. We are currently seeking a full time Associate Veterinarian to add to our growing practice.
About the Hospital
AHDC is a progressive, full-spectrum small animal practice located near Harrisburg and Hershey, PA. We also see exotic pets on a limited basis based on veterinarian comfort/interest level. We are a team-motivated, client-centric practice with a strong focus on preventative medicine as well as a team approach to cases. Additionally, we are constantly growing our client base through flexibility and availability as well as a continually developing referral services program; which currently includes ultrasonography, cardiology, physical therapy, I-131, and advanced surgery. Our hospital offers both in-house and outside laboratory capabilities (Idexx), digital radiology, excellent surgical monitoring capabilities, and Cornerstone computer software used throughout the hospital. We also offer a competitive salary, benefits, and continuing education allowance.
· DVM or VMD degree from an accredited university
· Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Pennsylvania or ability to become licensed in PA
· Work with clients to deliver a consistent quality of medical care to our patients
· Communicate effectively with both clients and team members
· Present all treatment options and help clients make informed decisions
· Maintain complete and accurate medical records
· Supervise and work closely with the veterinary technicians to provide excellent patient care!
About Community Veterinary Partners
Community Veterinary Partners (CVP) owns and operates veterinary hospitals and is committed to providing world-class treatment and health services to animals. CVP is a family of 61 animal hospitals with a growing presence in six states. CVP offers a fast paced, exciting and true entrepreneurial work environment. .