Are you a Veterinarian who loves career flexibility and clinical diversity, but would also enjoy the stability of full-time employment with consistent salary and benefits?
This full-time, multi-site Veterinarian position is an ideal opportunity for an experienced doctor who seeks career versatility. The right candidate will be able to divide their work time between several of Washington’s premiere veterinary locations - all offering cutting edge medical resources, the expertise of devoted medical staffs and the pleasure of working with warm and welcoming clientele all in an effort to provide the best quality care for the pets of Washington. Our Veterinary Hospitals offer a complete range of services including preventative wellness, urgent care, dentistry, surgery, laser therapy, and much more! We are ideally looking for a doctor with 3 or more years of small animal experience in general practice, internal medicine and surgery.
A big part of this position is flexibility in regards to schedule and location of practice. With over 20 hospitals in Washington State we are well equipped to reward your excellence with a robust compensation package, including:
· Competitive base salary base
· Medical, dental, vision and life insurance + 401(k)
· Paid relocation and/or travel allowance
· Flexible scheduling and short to long-term assignments
· Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
· CE allowance + Association membership costs
Benefits we’re offering:
· Length of employment negotiable and extendable
· Salaried position- no production
· Relocation assistance
· Housing stipend
· Full health, vision, and dental benefits along with other benefits include student debt interest reduction programs, life insurance and disability.
What you need:
· Active license in Washington
· At least 3 years’ experience as a Veterinarian
· Small animal experience in General Practice, Internal Medicine and Surgery
ABOUT NATIONAL VETERINARY ASSOCIATES (NVATM)
National Veterinary Associates (NVA™) is the largest private owner of freestanding veterinary hospitals in the United States.
NVA owns over 500 companion animal veterinary hospitals in over 41 states, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. We have over 7,000 veterinary professionals that improve the well-being of patients by providing progressive and compassionate veterinary care. The NVA family includes many specialty hospitals in addition to several pet boarding sites and continues to expand its service offerings.
We pride ourselves on our mission, and core values of innovation, teamwork, goal orientation, integrity, and service excellence. Though NVA has grown a lot since it started in 1996, we maintain a commitment to service excellence. Our dedication to innovation depends on everyone being comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. Every employee is passionate about their role and has a team-oriented attitude. As we continue to grow, we seek those who demonstrate these values and who share a commitment to instilling progressive and compassionate veterinary care.