How do we describe Robinson Hospital for Animals in a phrase?UNMATCHED POTENTIAL. A seasoned veterinarian with experience in small and large animal practice (large animal experience is a plus, but not required) would be an excellent fit at our state-of-the-art animal clinic. We are situated in the heart of Crawford County, making Robinson, IL an optimal location for a someone who loves the small town feel with a busy suburban lifestyle.
What can we offer you?Independence when it comes to practicing medicine while establishing the direction and medical quality of the hospital like an owner would, but without the risks of ownership. We are dedicated to making sure our veterinarians, technicians and support staff are able to fulfill and advance themselves professionally and maintain a functional work-life balance.
Where do we stand in our community? At our hospital, we are dedicated to service and providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and preventative care. Having been a gem of the county since 1971, the Robinson team is proud to be a community fixture, having built relationships that have spanned the generations.
Who will you be working with? Support staff that was hired based off of personality and theirlove for the patients. The staff is experienced, cross-trained, and works diligently to provide first class education and follow through to our clientele.
Become the best version of YOU in your veterinary career with Robinson Hospital for Animals.
· Be Positive and Energetic
· Enjoy collaboration with colleagues
· Be compassionate and a good communicator
· Have passion for wellness and preventative care
· Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
Duties may include:
· Examining, diagnosing and treating animals for medical conditions
· Performing routine and non-routine surgical procedures
· Testing for and vaccinating against diseases
· Advising pet owners about general and preventative care, medical conditions and treatments
· Prescribing medication
Additional Salary Information: Competitive pay based on skills and experience, health insurance, 401K with matching, license/dues, vacation time, continued education allowance.