Acredale Animal Hospital Kempsville is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia and has been serving the community since 1986. We are a full-service animal hospital and welcome both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. We have years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care for dogs and cats. Here at Acredale our clients’ pet's health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give their animals the care they deserve. If you are a passionate and caring team player please apply today!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
401(k) retirement savings plan
Continuing Education allowance
Professional Liability Coverage
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Virginia
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics