Riverside Animal Hospital an AAHA-Accredited Upper West Side Practice, NY
Riverside Animal Hospital
Location: New York, New York
Type: Full Time
Required Education: DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 10466
Do you enjoy making a difference in a pet’s life? Do you provide top notch veterinary medicine and client education? Then we want you!
With over 25 years of exceptional care Riverside Animal Hospital North is here to provide outstanding veterinary care. As your local pet health expert, we hope that your family will rely on our team as your welcoming, skilled, and compassionate partner in care. Riverside Animal Hospital North is a full-service, AAHA accredited veterinary care hospital located on the Upper Westside of Manhattan. Our animal hospital is devoted to the prevention and treatment of diseases in household pets. We’ve made it our mission to provide veterinary care services that are both thoughtful and informed.
What You’ll Be Working On
· Build and maintain client relationships
· Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small animal cases
· Perform small animal surgeries with opportunities for mentorship if desired
· Effectively lead support staff so that owner and patient care is the best in the industry
· Possess a DVM or equivalent degree
· Be licensed or able to be licensed to practice in New York
· At least one year of experience preferred, but New Grads encouraged to apply
· Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for building relationships
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail
You care for animals, let us care for YOU:
· Competitive salary with production based bonus (22% of revenue, 10% on products)
· Unique loan repayment options
· Flexible work schedule with a 3 or 4-day work week and NO ON CALL!